Using both Stomp Rockets and Estes Model Rockets, students in grades K-2 will apply an investigative and exploratory approach to understand the basics of rocket flight and the design of rockets.
What You’ll Learn and Create
Using Stomp Rockets, students will investigate the different factors that affect the flight of rockets by modifying air rockets to see the effect on flight. Students will also have the opportunity to prepare their own Rocket Launch Missions by designing Launch Mission Patches/Banners and constructing/launching Estes model rockets.
- Stomp Rocket Party Pack: Including
- 10 foam-tipped stomp rockets
- Stomp launched and launchpad
- 20 mini squeeze rockets
- 4 hand-squeeze bulbs
- Rascal & HiJinks Launch Set (Ready to fly)
- Sky Writer Rocket (Easy to Assemble)
- Wizard Rocket (Level 1)
- 220 Swift (Level 1)
- Chromebook Compatible?: Yes