Do you like Minecraft? Have you ever wanted to create your own personal skin or explore the wonders of redstone? Do you find yourself building impressive architectural structures that you’d like to share with others? Join us as we embark upon an adventure through science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) in the mystical world of Minecraft.
What You’ll Learn and Create:
- Scale and create Minecraft textures
- Solve basic engineering and mathematical problems using Minecraft blocks
- Simulate real-life scenarios using Minecraft blocks
- Apply STEAM concepts into the physical world
- View sample projects
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- A version of Minecraft will be required (still to be finalized which one)