Already spending hours a day on Minecraft? We’ll teach you how to tinker with your worlds and build cool new things like custom blocks, candy cannons, plants, and brewing recipes. This course will help you learn the basics of coding with Java Programming while you create new tricks and tools. Now your Minecraft world can be uniquely yours!
Learn How To:
- Program with Eclipse and Java
- Add new custom items, blocks, armor, tools, and plants
- Create custom brewing and smelting recipes
- Fine-tune your farming skills by harvesting a new superfruit
- Program concepts like Booleans and If Statements
What you’ll create:
- Custom items, blocks, armors, tools, plants, and brewing and smelting recipes
- Minecraft software ($26.95 for PC/Mac version – separate purchase required)
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.