Ever wonder where some of those hilarious and beautiful viral photos come from? They come from kids just like you!
Learn the graphic design techniques you need to turn your pics from plain to phenomenal. You’ll master everything from filtering, drawing, and painting techniques to blending photos together and changing the backgrounds on your graphics. Learn, edit, post, and rack up the faves.
Learn How To:
- Crop and resize
- Use drawing and painting tools
- Create collages
- Superimpose subjects from one photo onto a new background
- Illustrate text
- Filter and blend
- Touch up pictures to really make them shine
What you’ll create:
- Your own personal album of digital art
- Gimp 2.6 (free download included)
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher