Do you want to build a portfolio of graphic design work that utilizes industry-leading tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop? Have you ever wondered if an image has been “photoshopped” or not? Join us in this course, where you will be introduced to the basic principles and elements of graphic design. You will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create and edit images, posters, logos, patterns, icons, and more!
What You’ll Do:
- Build a Portfolio of graphic design work
- Create and edit your own images, typeface, logos, patterns, and icons for commercial and everyday use
- Use tools to alter or enhance old and new photos
- Combine multiple images into one
- Evaluate real vs. Photoshop altered images