In this course, you’ll learn how to design and develop your own games using Fusion 2.5, a kid-friendly game-creation software from Clickteam. You’ll start by building and customizing pre-set games, and then you’ll create your own original adventure. Because if you want to play the next five-star-rated game, you’ll have to build it first.
Learn How To:
- Program and design fun computer games
- Create a library of custom games
- Build levels, points, backgrounds, sounds, and more!
- Convert game files for mobile play (optional)
What you’ll create:
- Your own set of games to play and share such as:
- Ice Breakers
- Cat Burglar
- Alien Attack
- Pest Busters
- Amazon Adventure
- Your own original game from a large collection of custom assets
- Fusion 2.5 – Education Version ($25 – separate purchase required)
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher