In this 3D animation course for kids, you’ll learn how to build worlds from the ground up with detailed characters, objects, and landscapes. Then, we’ll teach you how to animate your 3D creations with a full range of motions and movements using Blender 2.7x. Create, tinker, and explore your own immersive, shareable world.
Learn How To:
- Design 3D characters, objects, and landscapes
- Animate objects with a variety of motions
- Import your 3D creations into the Blender game engine
What you’ll create:
- Your own 3D characters, objects, and environments in Blender
- Blender 2.7x (free download included)
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher