Google is the #1 brand in the world right now. Venture through this course to transition from Google Novice to Ninja. Students will learn both basic and advanced features of email and calendaring, spreadsheets, word processing, slide presentations, drawing, survey forms, drive storage, photo editing, and much more!
After taking this course you will have acquired the skills needed to using Google’s products like a pro. In addition to knowing the ins and outs of using all the Google apps and productivity tools, you will understand how to share documents and files with others online.
What You’ll Learn and Create:
- Surfing the Web like a Pro with Google Chrome
- Google Search Basics and Advanced Tips & Tricks
- Setting Up Your Account for Everything Google
- Mastering Gmail
- Working Smarter in the Cloud with Google Drive
- Google Drive Apps: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, & Drawings
- Cool Google Tools: Google Photos, YouTube, & Google Maps
- Getting Organized with Google Calendar
- View sample projects
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC, Mac, Chromebook, or Netbook: Capable of running Google Chrome browser
- Gmail Account (with parent supervision)