Ever wonder how the stock market works? Or thought about saving up for something big, but just wasn’t sure where to start? In this course on financial literacy for kids, you’ll learn all about managing your money and why it’s important. From buying a bike now to buying a house when you’re grown up, learning how to plan your finances is useful no matter how old (or young!) you are.
Learn How To:
- Apply important real-life financial principles
- Make informed decisions about personal finance
- Navigate savings and loans, credit, investments, and financial planning
What you’ll create:
- A personal budget and cost analyses on buying vs. leasing, renting vs. buying, and a research report on costs of living and education
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher