Learn how to tell robots what to do! In a hands-on and digital learning experience, you will use the Elenco EL10T: My First Coding Robot (purchased separately) as well as MIT’s Scratch Jr. programming app (free app on iPad and Android tablets) to investigate and explore the basics of robotics and programming.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The EL10T robot uses physical coding blocks to build programs, which are then put into the helmet on EL10T’s head.
- You really do put ideas in EL10T’s head!
- You’ll bring EL10T to the digital world using Scratch Jr to create your own animations and stories!
- EL10T and Scratch Jr. are perfect for young learners, by supporting logic, problem-solving, sequencing, and critical thinking skills.
- Only iPad and Android compatible
- The free Scratch Jr. App: This app runs on most tablets and Chromebooks.
- Review the Scratch Jr. site for specific requirements.
- Scratch Jr. is not available for Windows or Mac computers.
- The Elenco EL10T: My first coding robot (purchased separately)
- The Elenco EL10T Robot requires 7AA batteries (purchased separately).