For ages 11+
Do you want to be an entrepreneur, but you don’t know where to start? Ever wonder how people like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or even Thomas Edison got their good ideas? In this course, we teach you how to access your inner creative genius to find and create great ideas that can become the beginnings of your entrepreneurial career!
This course is a fun, engaging, and fully hands-on experience that steals all the secrets of the great innovators of how they got their great ideas. In this class, you will learn:
- What it takes to think and act like an innovator
- The innovation process in gathering ideas from the real-world
- Build your own prototypes to showcase to your family, friends, and the community
This course will give you the skills and tools that you can use for the rest of your life in any career you pursue.
This curriculum has been modified from a course taught at Brigham Young University where it remains in the top 3 elective courses on campus. The skills and principles this course helps you develop have made several college students entrepreneurs who have won thousands of dollars in funding in local competitions. The curriculum is backed by award-winning research-proven to help you become a more creative and more innovative individual. We guarantee this will help you with your next big idea.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop the skills and mindsets of the greatest innovators
- How to find opportunities for innovation in the real world
- Hone your creative problem-solving abilities
- Design and build your own rapid prototype
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS C 10.7 or higher
- Chromebook compatible? YES
- Adobe Acrobat Reader