From candy to robots to rockets, there’s not much you can’t build as a 3D-printing expert. In this 3D printing course for kids, you’ll master best practices of 3D modeling and printing, starting with basic shapes and building up to complex models. Learn, design, and watch your creations come to life — layer by incredible layer.
Learn How To:
- Design and print 3D objects
- Use photos as scale to create 3D models
- Understand real-world 3D-printing applications
- Print your own custom 3D model
What you’ll create:
- Your very own 3D designs
- A custom-printed 3D model (printing service must be purchased separately)
- Blender 2.7x (free download included)
- Students who begin between Aug 1 – Jan 31 are eligible for the Spring Showcase Event.
- Students who begin between Feb 1 – July 31 are eligible for the Fall Showcase Event.
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher